Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My creative assosiative mind map

Here is the mind map I did in class when Mr. Radzi asked us to do a mindmap of the mortar and pestle.
I'm sorry if the image is not too clear. Will upload a clearer one when I fixed my scanner.

I'll just retype here what I wrote on my mind map.


POWER- In the year 20010, the mortar and pestle is a symbol of power where all ruler must wear it. The mortar as the crown and the pestle as the royal stick.

HEADACHE- In the year 20010, mortar and pestle will be used to cure headache by rolling the pestle around the head. (mortar used to contain ointment)

FOOD- In the year 20010, the mortar and pestle will be used to hunt animals by throwing the pestle to hit the target and capturing the animal with the mortar

EXERCISE- In the year 20010, the mortar and pestle will be used as an exercise equipment by tying the mortar to the back and using the pestle as a dumbbell.
MONEY- In the year 20010, the mortar and pestle will be seen as monetary value where the size of pestle will determine how much credit you have. Payment is made by chipping away somebody's pestle with the mortar.

No comments:

Post a Comment